Health, education and culture are one of the most important things that enable the full development and realization of people.
We want to create in the area of the village of Bistritsa (Dupnitsa) conditions for sports and to build lasting habits for a healthy lifestyle. In the field of education, we will organize English courses, which will help for better realization and connection with the world. We will offer various art activities for the expression of potential and socialization of people.
Village of Bistritsa, Dupnitsa municipality, South - Western Bulgaria
The village of Bistritsa is located in northwestern Bulgaria at about 700 meters above sea level. The village is located at the foot of Rila Mountain, 4 km. from the town of Dupnitsa. The population of the village is approximately 2000 people. There are many sights near the village.
The village is inhabited by people from children to adults, who face a number of problems. One of them is unemployment, low wages, low quality of education, which makes many young people leave the village. The growing population is deprived of conditions for socialization and participation in organized events. Low living standards lead to deteriorating health and socialization. The lack of conditions for sports, educational and cultural activities hinders the realization and quality of life.
The population of the village is 1800 people. The project will cover the following target groups – 25 % children and adolescents (450 people), 60% middle age or working population (1080 people) and 15 % adults - retirees (270 people).
1. We will organize a large-scale information campaign in the community with the help of the local administration and organizations, television, newspapers, Facebook, information brochures and meetings with people.
2. We will organize open door seminars - activities, workshops and others, encouraging people from different age groups to get involved together by learning and sharing experiences with each other.
3. We will involve the participants themselves as volunteers to encourage even more people from the community to participate.
4. On a quarterly basis, participants will present what they have learned to the community through performances. In this way we will maintain the interest and gradually attract more people.
We will change and improve the environment and life of the people in the area and make them more effective, through the ideas of sports which encourage people to more active citizenship and transfer the principles of sports in life - fair play, fairness, respect, intengrity, self-control and persistence. We will urge people not to stop developing and to be a positive example for active citizens. The accumulation of knowledge will give more chances for realization. We will create better conditions for socialization. We will help people to express themselves better by becoming active citizens, sharing their experience, knowledge and problems with other people from a united Europe and the world, which will lead to a more cohesive civil society.
Our idea will create appropriate conditions for engaging the people of the region in various sports, educational and cultural events.
We will create conditions for sports which will build lasting habits for a healthy lifestyle, which will improve people's health culture. We will offer learning English, which will expand people's language skills and help their realization and connection with the world. We will organize various art workshops and workshops which will provoke the creative potential of the people. All this creates good conditions and opportunities for engaging more people of different ages, which will increase the quality of healthy living, education, creative development and socialization. This will increase the quality of life and give more opportunities for realization.
As a coach and leader for many years, the competitive spirit, perseverance, patience and will have always helped me to be successful and achieve victories. The success of people has always been my incentive to do everything possible to make this happen. The love of sports for all ages and the desire for education are the basis for wanting to realize the project. I had opportunities to realize myself and now I want to create opportunities for the people around me to be successful.
Funding requested from Civic Europe
1. Expenses for rent of premises - hall, buildings, etc. - 6000 EUR
2. Transport costs - 4000 EUR
3. Accommodation costs - 1500 EUR
4. Expenses for office materials and consumables - 2000 EUR
5. Costs for office equipment - 4000 EUR
6. Costs for sports equipment, supplies and materials - 5000 EUR
7. Staff costs - 24 500 EUR
8. Costs for information campaigns - 3000 EUR
I would like to receive practical advice, ideas and guidelines for improving and optimizing the main goals and objectives of the project.