Associazione Campania Viva E.T.S.
The Covid-19 pandemic led to situations that have not been experienced in over 100 years, when the Spanish flu pandemic broke out. Very poor health systems were not enough. Even then, confinement was introduced for the people, so everything that had brought with it the first great war got worse: stress, fear, neurosis, madness, social isolation, loss of certainty, economic depression. Today we are at the same level, so this proposal would like to overturn these conditions and restore the person'
1) Environment: initiatives in the field of green economy and circular economy, with
the goal of promoting ecological innovation (waste, water, risks
nature, protection of biodiversity, remediation of polluted sites, etc.) sustainability criteria
2) Work, training and welfare: foster the growth and development of companies, investing in the human capital and in the innovation capacity of the new generations, in line
the objectives of the European Green Deal
3) legality as a lever for development, social cohesion and opportunity, building
also alliances between the various actors of the security system.
1) Citizens of urban suburbs : Naples 500.000 residents - Salerno 50.000 residents - Caserta & conurbation 150.000 residents
1) Experience your own territory. The territories are abandoned, especially the suburbs which are now a "no man's land", where crime, dealing, usury and waste proliferate. In these places the State, the law, are not present.
2) Training in political and civic schools, respecting the territory, taking care of people, greenery, schools, the environment, thinking about the future.
3) Participate in decisions, work towards objectives, manage the public good.
1) Antonio Foniciello - president of the Campania Viva Association ETS- always involved in social issues, especially with young people, in the school for school recovery;
2) Avv. Francesco Della Corte - president of the Ass. Making Environment Campania E.T.S. - expert in social law, young people at risk of social exclusion, crownfunding, etc.
3) Pierluigi Estero - president of UNIAT APS Campania - expert in the management of social and economic problems of urban suburbs
4) Luigi Merola - Catholic priest, responsible for the Ass. "A voce de creatures" of Naples, social animator. Association that welcomes young people for their social and work reintegration.
5) Nicola De Monaco - agronomist - responsible of Masseria Tuoro, a farm at the service of young people.
Funding requested from Civic Europe
1) Planning, Promotion & Formation human resources € 3500
2) Goods and services € 1500 3) n. 5 Human resources for 12 months € 10000
4) Teaching materials € 3000 5) Travel and food expenses 2000 6) Insurance
€ 1000 7) Equipment (purchase, rental, depreciation) € 1500 8) final balance, publications, reports, conference € 2500 TOTAL € 25000
a) ahow do other organizations manage difficult, problematic suburbs, where crime is boss and finds easy labor in young people and foreigners?
b) how is it possible to find solutions beyond those proposed by us?
c) what human resources and with what skills do they put into their projects?