Stowarzyszenie Europa Iuvenis
Our project is aimed at involving young people from the region in creating local ecological initiatives together with their local community and acquiring knowledge in the field of participation and cooperation with the local government, project preparation, budget planning and disseminating the results. As part of this activity, participants - youth leaders will receive full support in the organization of the initiative and will take part in training courses in the field of ecological activities
The project will take place in the Opolskie Voivodeship, it is the southern region of Poland.
A particular challenge is to increase the number of bottom-up initiatives and support young leaders in their activities in order to build dialogue and social participation. Another challenge is to initiate local ecological activities in the region in order to revive the inhabitants, show good and valuable solutions and implement the ideas of the community. Our region is particularly lacking in programs involving young people in which the communities located comprehensively can strengthen their ties and at the same time implement their ideas. There are no tools aimed at the entire voivodeship in this regard. Influencing the civil society through the project will allow us to develop it in the region and strengthen it.
The target group of the project are young people up to 30 years of age in the Opolskie Voivodeship, who want to implement ecological initiatives in their towns, municipalities, local communities and gain knowledge in the field of creating cooperation with the local government in order to promote initiatives oriented towards ecology and nature and involvement in social participation small local communities. Our project will be addressed to 10 youth leaders who will represent and act locally in their communities, gain knowledge and act self-advising in the promotion and dissemination of knowledge in the field of social and local activity, and will be managers of created initiatives.
1. Recruitment of young leaders - open recruitment of 10 young people up to 30 years of age for project participants
2. Educational cycle about tools, fundraising, implementation of ecological initiatives for project participants.
3. Social diagnosis of youth leaders - during workshops introducing the methodology of social diagnosis, participants will plan to conduct their own in order to examine the needs of local communities and build relationships.
4. Analysis of the diagnosis, selection of the initiative by the young leader and an action plan for the implementation of the project as part of workshop activities in a group of participants.
5. Additional training courses supplementing the knowledge in accordance with the needs of the participants, resulting from the project implementation.
6. Implementation of initiatives with the support of the organization. Each participant will have a budget of 1,500 euros for his local ecological activity, purchases will be made on behalf of the organization after the participants' requests and promoted by the organization.
7. Summary and evaluation of the project as part of a media event and dissemination of the results through promotional activities in social and local media.
The change that the project brings after its implementation is to strengthen the awareness of the inhabitants of the region regarding the necessity and rightness of taking local actions together, participating in dialogue with the local government and creating their own projects and local activities. to be taken by the inhabitants of the voivodeship. After the implementation of the project, we expect that the initiatives carried out by local communities with youth leaders will be sustainable in the municipalities and will have a positive impact on the local community and will be constantly used. After implementing the project, young leaders will gain valuable and lasting experience in implementing initiatives, which will allow them to act more broadly for the benefit of the region.
Our project directly strengthens active citizenship and social involvement as well as participation at the local and community level, and engages young people by training them and creating opportunities to initiate their own ecological projects in local communities in the Opolskie Voivodeship. Thanks to project activities, 10 local communities will have a chance to implement their own sustainable ecological initiatives with the help of external funds, young leaders will gain knowledge in the field of initiating and building a dialogue with decision-makers as well as in the preparation of initiatives and their implementation. Because of support of our organization, their projects will receive professional help in solving difficulties and build a local dialogue and with decision-makers.
As part of the organization, we have experience in supporting activities for the development of youth participation and work with young people. As a team, we have extensive experience in working with young people and local governments, implementing our activities and projects. This project is particularly important to us because it was created and appeared during conversations with young people and will be a challenge for us when it comes to ecological initiatives - they will be new to us.
Funding requested from Civic Europe
- 2000 x 10 ( youth leaders) = 20 000 - local eco projects
- 1250 - office expenses
- 1000 - social media promotion budget
- 1000 - materials for workshops
- 2750 - promotion materials
- 1500 - cost of workshops
- 2000 - coordinator of project
- 500 - cost of travel expenses
I would like to receive feedback as to whether you see our project in some way in the international partnership.